Our Carlton venue will reopen for dine-in bookings from 7:30am on Monday, June 1st 🥳
Please take note of the following details regarding our re-opening:
- Stringent protocols will be in place to ensure both customer & staff safety - this includes temperature testing of all customers prior to entry. It goes without saying that if you're feeling at all unwell you should not come. Anyone displaying even a slight temp will not be admitted.
- We know you’ve all been hanging out for a delicious brunch so we anticipate high demand for our limited seating in the first weeks of re-opening. Bookings are therefore highly recommended (though walk-ins are still welcome to try their luck!)
- Please note that bookings can be ONLY made for one of the below time slots: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10.30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm or 3:00pm.
- Bookings are limited to 1hr and 15 minutes. The 15 mins between sittings will be used for heavy cleaning and sanitisation of the table and surrounding space, ready for the next party.
- To request a booking, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the names, email addresses & phone numbers of EACH person in your party, as well as your preferred day and time slot. In anticipation of the high demand, we suggest that you give us a second day/time preference also, as a backup should your first preference already be booked out.
- To offer our brunch experience to as many people as possible within the initial seating limitations, we're only taking sit-down bookings for meals, and everyone in the booking must order a meal. You are of course still welcome to come and grab just a coffee, cake or something from our cabinet, but you’ll need to take away.
- Prior to coming we'll require that each person dining-in register their contact details via our website, which will allow us to maintain a detailed record of everyone who has attended at any given time. The registration process is quick and easy, and details of how to do it will be sent via email with your booking confirmation.
-A credit card number will be taken at time of booking, and no-shows or cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will incur a $20 per head fee.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation of these measures. As excited as we are to have you all back, we’re taking the safety of everyone extremely seriously - once we open those doors we want to make sure they stay open for good!
See you soon brunch lovers! ✌️