Dine-in is back!
We have three spaces at our Carlton venue: our downstairs area can seat 20, our upstairs area can seat 5, and our outside area can seat up to 16 (as 4 tables of 4). We are currently taking bookings for the inside tables only.
Important things to note before dining with us in Carlton:
- The dining space is for customers eating meals from the Menu only. You’re of course welcome to come grab a coffee, toast, pastry or something else from our cabinet food, but these items will be take away only.
- Our tables are available for one hour only during busy times.
- Customer registration of details is essential, and must be completed every visit by each person dining in. This can be done via our website HERE
- We will check temperature of every customer who is dining in. This is mandatory to dine with us.
- We’ve increased our cleaning procedures to ensure the safety of all, in line with the Government requirements.
- Bookings are not essential but highly advised. To make a booking please email us at email@example.com with your name, number of people in your party, phone number and desired date & time.
- Bookings can only be made in one of the following time slots: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm or 3:00pm
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation of these measures, and look forward to seeing you soon!