We have capacity at our Carlton venue to seat a maximum of 100 people at any one time inside, as well as 40 guests outside.
- We are allocating bookings to inside tables, unless you specify otherwise.
- The dining space is for customers eating meals from the Menu only. You are of course welcome to come grab a coffee, toast, pastry or something else from our cabinet food, but these items will be take away only.
- All guests are expected to consume a meal from the Menu as a minimum. Sharing is permitted, but not as a substitute for a meal per guest. Babies are exempted from this expectation.
- Reservations are available for 70mins only from the time of booking. Please understand we cannot extend this time, even in the event of a late arrival.
- Credit card details will be taken securely online at the time of all bookings. Bookings that are cancelled within 48hours of time of booking, or no shows will be subject to a minimum charge. This minimum charge is set at $25 per head, with Quandoo adding an additional $5 processing fee on top of this. Guests who are not fully vaccinated, but have been booked in will also be charged at this rate.
- Weekends incur a 10% surcharge, public holidays incur a 20% surcharge.
- If your preferred date or time, or other condition is not available, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind there are very strict restrictions on numbers currently, so we cannot overbook the venue.