We have three spaces at our Carlton venue, each subject to maximum capacities:
- Downstairs area can seat 20 guests at one time
- Upstairs area can seat 5 guests at one time
- Outside area can seat up to 16 guests at one time (as 4 tables of 4)
- We are currently taking bookings for the inside tables only.
- The dining space is for customers eating meals from the Menu only. You are of course welcome to come grab a coffee, toast, pastry or something else from our cabinet food, but these items will be take away only.
- All guests are expected to consume a meal from the Menu as a minimum. Sharing is permitted, but not as a substitute for a meal per guest. Babies are exempted from this expectation.
- All guests are subject to a temperature check before entering the venue.
- When booking, please count all guests, including babies & children. If there is a guest such as a baby, please make a note of this while booking.
- Customer registration of details is essential, and must be completed every visit by each person dining in. This can be done via our website HERE
- Reservations are available for 70mins only from the time of booking. Please understand we cannot extend this time, even in the event of a late arrival.
- Credit card details will be taken securely online at the time of all bookings. Bookings that are cancelled within 48hours of time of booking, or no shows will be subject to a minimum charge. This minimum charge is set at $25 per head, with Quandoo adding an additional $5 processing fee on top of this.
- Bookings that are cancelled with more than 48hours notice will be charged as per above, but will be issued with a gift card to the value of prepayment. No refunds will be applied should your booking size change.
- Weekends incur a 10% surcharge, public holidays incur a 20% surcharge.
- If your preferred date or time, or other condition is not available, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com